We hereby wish to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (hereafter "GDPR") provides for the "protection of persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right ", in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR, therefore,
We inform you that
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA: VILLA AMINTA S.R.L.
will treat your personal data such as:
· Browsing data. The IT systems and the application procedures for the operation of the www.villa-aminta.it site, during their normal operation, are some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users connecting to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This information is not associated with identified users; by their nature they could make it possible to identify users, for example through the IP address used to connect, but this could only happen through processing and association with data held by third parties that do not fall within the aims and normal operations performed by VILLA AMINTA SRL. In fact, navigation data is normally used by VILLA AMINTA SRL for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the www.villa-aminta.it website and to check its correct functioning; the data could be consulted by the judicial authority for the ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes: except for this eventuality, at present the data on web contacts do not persist for more than X days.
· Data provided voluntarily by the user. (to specify)
· or cookies. (to specify)
· Other: (specify)
· Other .: (specify)
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data of which VILLA AMINTA S.R.L. is in possession are collected directly from the interested.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is VILLA AMINTA S.R.L. with registered office in: Piazza Borromeo, 12 Milan - Headquarters: Via Sempione Nord, 123 Stresa (VB).
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: (specify)
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits relevant to the processing purposes indicated, your data may be disclosed to: (specify); Your data will not be disseminated in any way.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected are not / will be transferred abroad. (If subject to transfer, specify methods and guarantees).
7. CONSERVATION PERIOD: The collected data will be stored for: (specify)
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: with regard to the data themselves, the interested party may exercise the rights provided for in articles from 15 to 22 EU Regulation 2016/679 by sending notice to the data controller VILLA AMINTA S.R.L. having registered office in: Piazza Borromeo, 12 Milan - Operating office: Via Sempione Nord, 123 Stresa (VB).
9. OPTIONALITY OF TREATMENT: Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data to VILLA AMINTA S.R.L. through the optional and voluntary sending of: (specify, eg e-mail addresses, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, indicated on the website or by filling in and sending the forms electronic devices already prepared).
10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data you have provided will form the subject of processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations to which the activity of the Data Controller is based. The data will be processed both with computer tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 lett. F of GDPR.
VILLA AMINTA S.R.L. reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
Comment partageons-nous vos données personnelles avec des tiers ?
- BookingSuite : vos données personnelles sont susceptibles d'être partagées avec BookingSuite B.V., la société gérant le site suite.booking.com située au Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Pays-Bas.