We would like to inform you that the "European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free circulation of such data" (hereafter "GDPR") personal data as a fundamental right ", in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR,
We inform you that
1. CATEGORIES OF DATE: VILLA AMINTA SRL will treat your personal data such as:
· Browsing data. The IT systems and the application procedures for the operation of the www.villa-aminta.it site, during their normal operation, are some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet communication protocols. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the address in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the operating system and the user's computer environment. This information is not associated with identified users; by their natures they could be used to connect, but this could only be done through processing and association with data from third parties that do not fall within the objectives and normal operations performed by VILLA AMINTA SRL. In fact, navigation data is normally used by VILLA AMINTA SRL for the sole purpose of obtaining. crimes: except for this eventuality, the date could be consulted by the judicial authority for the ascertainment of responsibility.
· Data provided voluntarily by the user. (to specify)
· Or cookies. (to specify)
· Other: (specify)
· Other.: (Specify)
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATE: Personal data of which VILLA AMINTA SRL is collected from the interested.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The data controller is VILLA AMINTA SRL with registered office in: Piazza Borromeo, 12 Milan - Headquarters: Via Sempione Nord, 123 Stresa (VB).
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: (specify)
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Your data may be disclosed to: (specify); Your date will not be disseminated in any way.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not / will be transferred abroad. (If subject to transfer, specify methods and guarantees).
7. CONSERVATION PERIOD: The collected data will be stored for: (specify)
8. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY: with regard to the data themselves, the interested party may exercise the rights to the EU Regulation 2016/679 by sending notice to the data controller Piazza Borromeo, 12 Milan - Operating office: Via Sempione Nord, 123 Stresa (VB).
9. OPTIONALITY OF TREATMENT: to provide personal data to VILLA AMINTA SRL through the optional and voluntary sending of: (specify, eg e-mail addresses, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, indicated on the website or by filling in and sending the forms electronic devices already prepared).
10. DATA PROCESSING METHODS: The personal data of the data controller is based on compliance with the aforementioned regulations and the confidentiality obligations. The data will be processed both with computer tools and other forms of appropriate support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures. 1 lett. F of GDPR.
VILLA AMINTA SRL reserves the right to modify this document at any time.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
- BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V. located at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company which operates this website and the website suite.booking.com.